- Smoky Mountain Navigator — This is a jackpot. Though none of the coupons are large (most are $1-$2 off admission), they can add up because most can be used for all members of your party. Tons of attractions, shows, theme parks. Basically, if it’s an attraction in the area, there’s probably a coupon. These coupons expire in December of 2011.
- PigeonForge.com — Wow, these are some really great ones I haven’t seen before. $7 off white water rafting, $50 off a 3-night stay at a hotel, $5 off show tickets. But there’s a downside. There are also tons of coupons that just say “Call for our spring deals!” Which to me, is NOT a coupon. Come on, PigeonForge.com!
- Smoky Savers — A decent amount of coupons for mini golf, shows and some attractions. Downside is that some links don’t work.
- Inside Pigeon Forge — Offers a free coupon book delivered to your door. Sign up for a free coupon book here.
- My Pigeon Forge — Offers coupons for cabin companies, a few restaurants, hotels, shows and more. Some are good, others not worth the time. Most expire in December of 2012.
- Smoky Mountains Coupons — Wow, lots of offerings on this site. And so well-organized. Choose a category, such as Gatlinburg Lodging. There are 24 coupons in this category alone, with discounts such as 10% off or $10 off. I enjoyed the Dining category. Lots of good savings here!
- All the Smokies — A few good coupons here. Though at least one is expired. Hotels, shows and a few restaurants represented.
Enjoy the savings!