Are you looking for the perfect romantic Valentine’s getaway? Here’s a great one!
On Saturday, February 16, you can participate in this event. Here are the details:
- Evening starts with a private tasting and tour at Hillside Winery at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner begins at 7 p.m. across the street at Governor’s Inn.
- Dinner includes three courses (each comes with a choice of wine):
- Warm asparagus salad with yellow tomatoes
- Red snapper with herbs and garlic, linguine in a lemon cream sauce, and roasted haricot beans
- Pear Bavarian
- After dinner, guests are welcome to book a room at Governor’s Inn for a reduced rate.
The dinner package costs $50 per person (and includes souvenir glasses). You can find out more about it here.
Hillside Winery specializes in Italian style and bubbly wines. All wines are made on-site in its state-of-the-art fermentation facility.
Governor’s Inn is located in Sevierville. A stay includes breakfast and use of the heated outdoor pool (plus other amenities, but these are the ones I would care about!).