Aggghh! Valentine’s Day is in TWO days! Are you ready?
Don’t worry — if you’re a major holiday procrastinator (like my husband … wait, I didn’t say that!), here’s some last-minute life-saving help! Enjoy!
- Looking for the perfect dinner situation? Don’t limit yourself to restaurants. Here are other ideas for the perfect Valentine’s dinner, including one restaurant that offers a Smokies Romance Dinner for Two. Check it out!
- Maybe you’re planning a really special Smoky Mountain Valentine’s Day! If so, here are three ways to make sure you’re using a reputable wedding chapel. Plus, lots of help for making sure the details of the day are perfect.
- Need entertainment and mood music? Here is a list of the 10 most romantic movies of all time. Then, of course, you need a romance playlist. So here are the most romantic songs of all time.
- Heading to the Smokies for the weekend, but not sure what to do with just two? Here are some great ideas for activities that are perfect for couples.
- Looking for some knock-her(his?)-socks off extra romance? You’ve come to the right place. Here are five extra-special things you can do for a romantic cabin getaway. For example, certain companies will bring a couple’s massage to your cabin. Other cabin companies let you choose special romantic add-ons to cabin rentals, like rose petals surrounding the jacuzzi tub.
- Planning a last-minute home-cooked Valentine’s Day dinner? Don’t stress! Here’s the perfect recipe for an easy-peezy Valentine’s dinner and also a fancy one.
- You’re likely too late for this year, but did you know that the Smoky Mountain area has some pretty spectacular Bed and Breakfasts? Check out the three best I’ve found here. Might be perfect for Valentine’s Day 2014!